PERSONALISED 1-1 RUNNING COACHING
We are delighted to be able to offer 1-1 running coaching to athletes of all abilities. Get the best out of yourself and your running training this year!
How it works
- We arrange a consultation (which is free and non-committal) where we discuss your goals, training history, past injuries etc. This is ideally done face to face, but Skype meetings can also be arranged
(At this stage, a lactate threshold test is suggested to assess current fitness levels and set targets for future training efforts and paces. This test is not mandatory. A separate fee applies for this test, more information can be found HERE.
- An individualised training plan is designed based on your own specific goals. Typically an 8-12 week plan is provided which will progress depending on your own individual goals
- If possible, training should be recorded on a GPS enabled watch and uploaded onto Garmin Connect or Strava
- Once a week we will communicate via email where the athlete should provide detailed information on the previous weeks training including; perceived effort, weather conditions and injuries or niggles etc. The plan can be adapted as needed depending on this feedback
Why choose us?
- Years of experience as a running club coach, coaching athletes of all abilities from first-time runners to seasoned club runners
- As well as having years of experience as a running coach, Patrick is also qualified as Sports Injury Therapist so can provide qualified information regarding any injury issues that may arise (Appointments can be booked in our clinic for any issues that do arise with a special reduced rate for athletes receiving coaching)
- Genuine 1-1 attention will be received
- All plans will be individualised to the goals of each athlete
- A gait analysis/biomechanical assessment can be provided
- We provide Strength and Conditioning Classes for runners in the clinic, and all athletes can avail of these classes at a reduced rate
We are also able to offer run classes for large groups, or we can accommpany you in your training sessions for when you need specific guidance or motivation. We can also do written plans if you are training for a once off goal.
“Patrick has coached me for the last 12 months. During this time I have taken 2 minutes off my 5k time and 3 and a half minutes off my 10k time. He is super smart about training volume and intensities and has tailor-made a running programme to suit my work and family life. He has dozens of little tips and tricks to help people run stronger and faster and I would highly recommend the service offered by Patrick to athletes of all abilities” Shane
CONTACT US TODAY FOR MORE INFO ABOUT COACHING, ANY QUESTIONS AND PRICING.